Mitsubishi Pajero Oil Catch Can Kit featuring the best MANN ProVent 200 Oil Catch can.
This kit suits the 3.2L D-ID NW Series from 2010.
This kits comes complete with everything you require to fit to your vehicle including a stainless steel mounting bracket, Oil resistant hoses clamps the lot.
Blocked EGR’s (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valves) are a common and expensive problem for the Mitsubishi diesel engine, fitting this Oil catch can will save you a fortune and keep the engine performing like the first day you drove it !
MANN+HUMMEL ProVent Catch Can’s separate oil from the air intake and saves costly repairs due to blocked EGR’S, Turbo’s & intercoolers.
Advantages of MANN+HUMMEL ProVent Catch Cans as opposed to cheaper imports:
• Highly efficient oil separation providing ideal protection for the turbocharger and other components installed downstream
• Low pressure loss
• Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems
• Maintenance friendly: fittings are not removed during element maintenance
• Universal usage: exceptional for variable flow rates
• Integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase pressure
• Compact design
• Light and robust design
• No electrical energy required
• Low running costs
This Kit includes everything you will need including the bracket to mount to.
MANN+HUMMEL ProVent 200 (inc element.) (Made in Germany !)
Stainless Mounting Bracket Oil resistant hoses & clamps Oil Drain Kit