Mitsubishi Triton 2015-on MQ MR 2.4L TD Automatic Transmission Turbo Diesel 4Cyl. 133kW 16V 4N15
Advantages of MANN+HUMMEL ProVent Catch Cans Compared to cheaper imports include:
- Highly efficient oil separation providing ideal protection for the turbocharger and other components installed downstream.
- Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems.
- Maintenance friendly – fittings are not removed during element maintenance.
- Universal usage: exceptional for variable flow rates.
- Integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase pressure.
- Light and robust design with no electrical energy required.
- Compact design, low pressure loss, low running costs.
Kit PV629DPK includes:
- 1x ProVent 200 Oil Catch Can
- 1x Stainless Steel ProVent Bracket for Triton 2.4L
- 2x vehicle specific reducer hoses
- 4x clamps
- * Instructions included
- * Required fittings included.
Also incl. Drain Kit:
- 1x Clear Oil Resistant Hose 12mm x 800mm (L)
- 1x Ball valve mini brass M/F 6mm
- 2x Hose clamp 2x Cable ties
Download PDF installation instructions.
This unit fits inline between hose from the top of the crankcase back to the air intake, removing oily sludge and condensation, saving your intercooler and turbo from blocking up !
The filter element is usually changed at about 40,000 kms intervals. Note: some engines more, some engines less !