This filter unit is to be used as a Pre-Filter to separate water & contaminates thus avoiding costly repairs due to poor fuel quality.
This kit comes complete with specific fitting instructions and mounting bracket so all of the hard work is done !
Kit FM603DPK Includes:
- Fuel Manager 30 micron Filtration Unit
- Mounting Bolts, Washers and Nyloc Nuts
- Spare 30 Micron Replacement Filter
- 4m 3/8 Inch Quality Fuel Hose
- Direction Plus Filter Bracket
- Blanking Plugs
- 2x Straight tail fittings Hose Clamps
- Thread Paste Sealant (6ml Tube)
- 3x 6mm Bolt
- 2x 6mm Washer 13mm
- 1x 6mm Washer 25mm
- 2x 6mm Washer small
- 2x 6mm Nyloc nuts
- 1x 6mm spring washer
- 1x 8mm Bolt, Washer & Nut
- 1x Quick Fit male and matching 1x Quick Fit female
NOTE: This rear hole has two variations; it can have a thread to take a 6mm bolt, or sometimes the hole has no thread, but is a hexagon shaped hole. In which case you would use an 8mm bolt with a nut. The Amarok fuel supply system cannot be primed or bled in the usual manner. VW dealers use a scan tool to activate the tank mounted electric supply pump when changing a filter. Consequently you need to pre fill the Fuel Manager filter at the time of installation. For this you will need about 400ml of diesel in a clean container or bottle.
Install all fittings and plugs with the thread paste.